Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Problem Solved

Hey Everyone!

Ok, so a few weeks ago my bike broke. slowwly but surely it has been falling apart since I got it. I am the kind of person to that was just like eh I will ride it till it will not get me from point A-B.  That is exactly what I did.  Well Luckily for me another set of elders near to us had an abandoned parts bike at their apartment.  We picked it up and put a new tube in it jimmy rigged a new brake system on it and I am pretty sure I now have a nicer bike for free than the one I paid to have when I got out here. I am pretty happy with the way things turned out!

As a personal and companionship goal we have been trying to change our teaching style to allow the scriptures to bring the spirit and teach and we second the words of Holy Prophets by bearing testimony.  Than an answer to our diligence in efforts came during Zone conference on Friday.  One of the Elderly couple missionaries presented a training on how to use the Book of Mormon more in our finding efforts and I loved it and plan on adopting it.  It is a way to help people know where to start their reading by marking sections for them to follow and for them to get a good glimmer at what the Book of Mormon teaches.  While making it practical for even a busy schedule.

Now onto food!  First is the good stuff.  A member took us out to there favorite pizzeria.  It did turn out to be pretty good but my favorite pizza they had us try was a Cheese Burger with Fries pizza.  It totally tickled my taste buds the right way.  Second the not so good stuff.  I have been out an ok while now but somehow I have never had the opportunity to try Colored(call-urd) Greens which is a Southern delicacy.  Well I tried them this past week and anyone from the north or west or around the world you are not missing out from my view.  They are just a strange bitter and salty flavor.  Also we had a meal last night from a very kind member.  That just was not the most appetizing. That tends to happen when you think you find one of her chin hairs in you cornbread and than spend all night on the toilet!:p

This week we also had Interviews that went well.  President has received council from higher up to start doing zone Conferences and Interviews every transfer.  Where as it used to be off set on every other transfer.  During Interviews though I was talking to sister Grayson and she was asking where I had been and what I liked and stuff.  When I told her my areas she informed me that I have been blessed enough to have already been n the 2 worst apartments in the mission.  They are looking to move the missionaries out of both of them but they have not found anything yet.  one of them is the trailer we stay in right now. The other was the Valdosta Apartment.  I can know now that it is only up from here!

Oh and  for the epic fail of the week.  Since one of the sister missionaries in the ward is going home a lady voluntold us we were singing a special musical number.  Well we sang it yesterday and it was not the best performance I have ever been in lets just leave it at that.

FAMILY: The girls have plans now what the what that does not sound right! Tell Gracie congrats! that is awesome she won a coloring contest.  I am glad everyone is safe! I love you Mom, Dad, Travis, Taylor, Gracie, Talia.

Yeah no it was like a metal and mesh porch chair:p  (in previous blog pic) yeah there are great old and creepy things to take pics of here.  Yeah the weises are super nice and feed us almost every sunday! and yeah I don't even know what we were doing we got a new lesson thing to try from president and we were practicing with them and they are members so they made it a struggle but I let Smith struggle basically!:p  people keep saying I look way skinny but I promise I'm not or I do not think I am? yes there is good and bad food! here have to be careful of who cooked it! one nice thing is a family buys us apples every thursday!:)  also for christmas skype it is a sunday and we are having sacrament meeting from 10 -11 our time and than after that so...around 12ish probs we will be at the youngers ready to skype for a heads up! (subject to slight change) no, no hair form the weises!  yes I got your package and I have pics of the decorations!:)  

Thrus schedule:
9:30-football
11-youngers
2-weises
4:30-horns
7-Fosters

So grammy said good to 12:30? Awesome!
no but we have not been to the post during hours since thursday so it could be there and we will get it tomorrow morning! awesome that will be good! the jelly made it and I am going to carry it everywhere I go on thursday and take a pic with it everywhere!:)

I love you all!
Elder Legg






No comments:

Post a Comment