Tuesday, January 2, 2018

I Just Want to Wish Y'all a Very Merry Christmas 12/19/17



Hey Everyone!

I will not get to email next week so I just want to wish yall a very Merry Christmas!  I love you and I know our Savior does too!  He is a gift so enjoy his spirit this season as you express your love for those around you in the best way possible T-I-M-E.  That is my favorite way to spell love and I know if you spend time with your loved ones this season, even Jesus Christ, you will receive blessings beyond comprehension.

Okay this week was a great time in a new ward and with a new comp. Elder Barzee and I love each other.  The ward loves us too.  We are working hard and having a spiritual time.  Here is a small thing. I never take my wallet places. I hate it in my pocket. Well one day I was about to leave without it, as usual. Then I heard a whisper telling me to take it with. I ignored it, and then I heard it again and so I turned around and grabbed it. Turns out I needed it to fill out paper work to volunteer at a humane society that we do service at. Thank you Holy Ghost!  Then also we were going over to  a recent convert's to share an uplifting message along with a blessing.  We were contemplating what to share.  We both felt very strongly about a general conference message we had both recently read.  It was "Value beyond Measure". When we got to her house everything she told us about how she felt was about how she could not understand how God could love a worthless person like her.  When we shared the article we did with her. She fell apart. She asked how we knew she needed that today?  The only way we knew how is through the spirit.  It is a wonderful gift. Take the time to listen to it. make the time every day to listen for it.  I promise you will hear him.  I also promise and know that who ever you are. You are worth worlds because you are a son or daughter of a Heavenly Father who loves you!

Mom: We got our packages here and we are getting ready to skype only we have not figured out where yet.  We will have a member text you or something?  And also I will not be sending presents I will just bring them when I come.  I still have not been to the Cheesecake Factory. & yeah Barzee loves the Rawlins!  Keeping busy like always I love you mom.

Trav: I volunteer at a Humane society in my new area!  It is so sweet!

Tali:  Did you know that Where are you Christmas is my favorite Christmas song?  I love it so much! You will definitely have to play it for me when I get back and if you can you should learn more of it! My favorite color is a dark green. Kind of a forest green. I hope you got my card for your Bday too!

 Tay: You are already done with you senior portfolio?  Oh man that is so crazy!  How was the play? Yeah the blue truck is always fun to drive in the snow!:p

G4:   Is that like the big musical they are doing this year?  Is Tay going to try out for it?

Dad: I got the picture it looks sweet! That sounds like a sweet lan for the AZ trip.  And I hope you are feeling better now.  Yikes  8 cords of wood is a lot! We had our ward Christmas party this week too.  And I was so happy because last year due to transfers I missed having one. I did not know they made those scales and thanks for the number!  Be safe driving!

Aunt T:  I love you too! And yes I am very excited too be coming home soon too.  My mission president always says it is natural to miss and be excited to go home as you come to the close of your mission and, in fact, he would prefer that. He wants us to keep working hard, of course, but he says that if we are not excited about going home then there might be regrets and he does not want anyone to regret their missions. That sounds like a great trip. Going to Nauvoo is definitely on my bucket list!

Hunter: Where are you working at bud?  And oh my goodness I cannot believe you are 18 and I will be there for when Tay gets there.  yee yee.

Timby: Hey!  Dang it I am going to miss yall singing in sacrament?  Oh man.  I will see if I can find that song on any approved ways possible!  If not you will just have to show it to me when I get back!

Uncle Rick: Thank you for the encouragement!  My mission has definitely given me the springboard effect.  I can see so many ways it will touch the rest of my life if I let it. I am so grateful for the opportunity to serve and would never change it!  I love you too!

Love yall!

ElderLegg

Thanks for the nativity!
(I sent it in their 12 Days of Christmas package)

That is our home and it is a little green with tan trim






No comments:

Post a Comment