Tuesday, January 16, 2018

I love you GA but I miss HOME!

Hello Everyone!

I just want to first say thank you to anyone who has followed my journey in GA for the last two years.  I hope you have been able to enjoy a taste of it as much as I have.  For anyone who may not be aware, I am going home, next Monday is the finish of my full time service as a missionary  to the Lord I love.

To anyone whom it may interest I will be flying into the Boise Airport at 6:33pm on Monday the 22nd. Close friends and family are all invited.

Well the time has come and Home is calling through every whisper of the wind.  I will never forget the fatigue, heart wrenching experiences, yet wonderful time I have spent here in GA.  It has been the best of times and the worst of times.  It has been the hardest two years of my life and every second has been worth it for the relationship it has helped me to build with my Father in Heaven and His son Jesus Christ!  I know that no one is without a friend or love in this life! I want everyone to know that if they ever feel like something is missing in their life please look into the restored Gospel of Jesus Christ on the earth today in His church of Latter-day Saints.  I can promise from my own experience that there is more peace and Joy offered than you will find anywhere else.  It is peace and Comfort reaching into the eternities with our families.  It will help you to know who you are and your divine worth.  If there is anything to come out of my two years away from home, it would be for everyone within the sound of my voice to read the Book of Mormon with a real intent to act upon the witness of the Holy Ghost that you will surely receive.  Read it with a prayer in your heart of wanting to know truth.  You will find the truth of this Holy Book of Scripture as I have only through its fruits, only through living what it teaches and seeing the Lords hand of guidance increase in your life.  I know families are ordained of God.  Do all you can to lift, inspire, and love those whom we are closest to in the mortal journey.  Seek after the Kingdom of God and you will accomplish more than you could ever in our own vain ambitions.  Serve others for it is the will of God to take care of his fold and what a sacred privilege we have to be trusted by the Great Shepard to help in succoring His fold!  I appreciate the atonement of Jesus Christ beyond words can express for without it I am nothing.  It is my prayer that all of us as Children of a Loving Heavenly Father will walk with faith till the end.

mom: Last week I was in a Car accident. But I am not injured, and I was not driving, and it is all ok, but I thought you might want to know that!:p The Lord is watching out for me and going to let me make it home in one whole piece! Yeah it was frosty here this morning but last week we had two days in the 70's it was weird! Cheesecake factory for dinner?? If not my backup would just be Red Robins. I do not think you will hear from me?  Brother Jones will send you a picture of me being dropped off at the mission home next Sunday.  It is crazy Dylan is done!  Oh man I am so happy and proud of that kid!  Foods I want: Theresa Fried Chicken! Jambalaya, Haystacks, chicken cheese broccoli rice casserole, rolls yeah!! Sweet the more job options the better.   I bought milk today that expires after I am home that was exciting!  Everything sounds perfect mom! thank you!I love you mom and will see you soon!

Tay: Good luck with the play practice. I will get to see it so I am excited!  I love you Tay and will see you soon be a stud and helpful this week please!

Tali: Hey I love Zac Efron's singing too!  He is a stud.  And you had better talk to me next week sister!:p  Haha I love you Tali see you soon!

G: Thank you for cleaning out the fridge!  haha I have had to do that many atimes on the mission.  haha Grace I can not tell you how much missionaries appreciate you emailing them!  It can make an entire week sometimes!  Thank you for enduring the torture!  I love you and will see you soon!

Dad: I don't want it warm I want it snowy there! I haven't had snow in two years!:p  I am excited for the horses too. We pass them while driving places and I just miss it a lot! Thanks for being on the job hunt I will for sure look into it!  I love you Dad and will see you soon!

Love y'all! see most of you soon!
Elder Tyson Legg




Look at them scraping the window with kitchen utensils 

No comments:

Post a Comment